Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Title? I really cbb...

A friend of mine introduced to me a brilliant new acronym: 'cbb', meaning 'can't be bothered'. And the beauty of this little expression lies in it's overwhelming irony. Not only can you not be bothered to do whatever it is you are referring to, you also can't be bothered to type properly! Not merely content with being lazy in one area, you put the icing on the preverbial cake with the extra laziness of a dorky acronym! You're just absolutely not bothered and now the whole world has first hand proof! Quite frankly, I'm impressed.

..92 days

2 comments:

  1. Haha the people who use that the most wouldn't strike me as the people who take some time to write a blog about it ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i dont use it myself..ironically though, it was you who first made me aware of it. congrats :P

    ReplyDelete